Now On Twitter @MEM_Lagniappe

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Who is Hannah Montana?

The craze at the office lately has been trying to find tickets to the Hannah Montana concert at the FedEx Forum. Maybe I'm getting old or I'm simply out of touch, but I had to ask "who the heck is Hannah Montana?" I was quickly informed that Hannah is Miley Cyrus, daughter of Mr. Achy Breaky himself Billy Ray. Apparently they have a Saturday morning TV series and the younger Cyrus will showing off her talents on a national tour. I was sort of relieved to hear that this was music related. I was beginning to think my co-workers were obsessed with Joe Montana's kid or, better yet, a new sandwich at Arby's.

Since the tour announcement, shows have been selling out in minutes across the country. And it was no different here in Memphis. Seats are no longer available through the Forum box office or its ticket affiliates, but you can still get Hannah Montana Tickets from Stub Hub.
.