Now On Twitter @MEM_Lagniappe

Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Weekend Fun

For the first time in a long while, I've decided to dress up this year. Going along with NL's trashy girl ensemble, I'll be a redneck trucker. I might even sport a mustache for this special occasion. We'll be heading to a party at #10 Main Street this evening and possibly replicating the costumes tomorrow night at various locations in Memphis. Heck, I might even bust out the trucker gear on Tuesday too. I'll post pictures as they become available.

Before the big fun gets started tomorrow night, East Carolina takes on Southern Miss at 6:30pm on CSTV. ECU is 0-5 in the last five meetings against USM. Lets hope the streak continues.

Last note: What the hell is a manatee doing in Memphis? It must have picked up the heavy fish smell from a certain establishment on Mt. Moriah.

Boat drinks!