Now On Twitter @MEM_Lagniappe

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Night Update: Cafe Med Revisted, Bravo Memphis & Costa Vida

Today was a more hectic than usual day at work, so I decided to take a much needed lunch break at Cafe Med. As usual, the food was very good. I had the Rhodus Gyro with spicy feta cheese. NL made her first visit the Cafe and seemed to enjoy the classic basic gyro.

After work I met with a fellow member of Bravo Memphis to put together a PR plan for the organization. This year's line up looks to be fun. Look for more details in a seperate post.

In other news, Costa Vida has opened on the corner of Poplar and Tillman. The Memphis locations are the first for Costa Vida east of the Mississippi. From what I could gather, the restaurant is a fresh Mexican grill, similar to east Memphis favorite Swanky's. I'll stop by in a couple of weeks to see what its like.

Major decision: Kenny Loggins or Poison/Cinderella? This is a tough call.

Coming soon: Seattle Day 3 (sorry for the delay) and my Southern Miss football preview.